Cardiac Snowdrift Cardiac Snowdrift

SQUEE!

Cutest. Game. EVER!
Seriously addictive, puts me slightly in mind of Spore cell stage. Just me? :P
BarfQuestion, your art style is, as always, the best here on Newgrounds. Congrats to Danielle as well! :) <3

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Wow...

Totally loved the first game, and this one made it so much better! Beaten in about half an hour ;D
==IMPORTANT==
If you're playing in a browser where backspace sends you back a page, open the game in popup or you may, suffer, as I did...

Make an Origami Swan. Make an Origami Swan.

:D :D :D

Wootyay just either slow the text down or click to advance it and it will be shoop da epicness!

Level Up! Level Up!

Brilliant

Great game, fun to play. Deserved winner of game of the year '09!

Madness Exploration Madness Exploration

wtf

u can only play as atp and then u cant do anything shit

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Fun

Fun to play, I got unlimited pain points; temperature -1, chinese water torture. when they get to 98.9 health they go up to 99.9 again so it keeps going forever. got bored and ended up with 17000 ish

Bloons Super Monkey Bloons Super Monkey

Great game

beat the game with every upgrade except death vision. got 74741 points! One thing, could you have continues so when you died you could continue but it reset your score.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Brilliant

Great game, though it really is more than that. Will use this for science revision!

zOMGies zOMGies

Achievments

For the Freeman achievment, you can get the zombie to really low health then hit it once with the crowbar to get it.

Really great game, sequel?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

YAAAY!

Probably the best game on NG! I've been playing it non-stop, and have all medals and achievments. I got 1million ft without hitting the ground with no nukes!